Friday, July 19, 2013

News Update 7/19/13

Hey everyone, I'm back! When I got back from vacation I had some computer issues and wasn't able to prepare much in the way of posts. I think I've found a reliable workaround for now, at least until I build a new desktop PC. Here's a look at what you can likely expect over the next few weeks:

Completion of the Tale of Five Empire series
Various game reviews/anticipated upcoming titles
Possible news of an Indiegogo/Kickstarter Project I may be starting soon
Any other topics I find interesting

I will also be posting my desktop build here once it's finished, for all of you hardware enthusiasts out there. Thank you to all of my readers, however many or few, who are staying with me. I am thinking of looking for guest posters to fill in from time to time, especially in case I run into an issue like this again.

-Arcthos

No comments:

Post a Comment